Indian Bank is a medium public-sized bank founded by an eminent freedom fighter Dr. Pattabhi Sitarmayya in the year 1923. It has an enormous network of 2735 branches and currently operating all across India.
Keeping track of your transactions is necessary, but it’s not possible to visit the branch every time. So to make the process easy bank provides small statements that customers can access with the help of mobile or the internet.
Indian Bank also provides its customers with tiny statements, there are several ways through which you can obtain Indian Bank Mini Statement. Even if you don’t have internet you can get a mini statement by dialing to Indian bank mini statement number.
Registration Process for Indian Bank Mini Statement
To get the Indian bank mini statement, the account holder has to register his/her mobile number with the bank. Apart from this, he will be able to get assistance such as –
- Indian Bank mini statement number services through mobile
- Indian Bank mini statement inquiry number for missed calls and SMS
The account holder can start phone updates by visiting the nearest Indian bank branch and filling out the application form for the same. They can also use an Indian Bank ATM to link their phone number to their bank account. SMS is another option through which the account holder can update his mobile number. After sending an SMS to the concerned number, the account holder will receive the confirmation message.
Different Ways to Obtain Indian Bank Mini Statement –
One can obtain Indian mini statement in various ways, they are as follows –
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Number SMS
To obtain the mini statement via SMS banking from Indian Bank, send LTRAN space > PIN to the Indian Bank Mini Statement Number i.e. 9444394443. Very shortly after typing the message you will receive a mini statement in the form of a text message. The PIN in the SMS will be the same one you received when you registered for the Indian bank SMS service.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Miss Call
If you hold an Indian Bank account you can easily get a mini statement on your phone by just giving a missed call at 8108781085 or 180042500000. However, keep this thing in mind that whenever you give a missed call it should be with your registered mobile number. Following the missed call you will receive a text message containing your previous three transactions that have happened in your account.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
You can easily obtain Indian bank mini statements through the Internet. To do so, you have to visit the bank website and log in with your ID and password. After logging in you will see the option of ‘My Account’ where you have to click so that you can further access your account features. In case you want to view your more recent transaction you have to click on the “Quick Transaction View’ option.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Visiting ATM
You can also obtain your Indian bank mini statement by visiting the nearest ATM of an Indian bank. To do so, you have to insert your ATM and enter a 4-digit PIN.
Choose the language you are comfortable with, after that you will see the Mini Statement option click on that and select your account type the ATM will show your mini statement on the screen. You can also get small statements printed from the ATM.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking –
Indian Bank, along with Ind Pay, offers different types of mobile banking apps to its customers to provide various services offered by them. Below are the different Indian Bank Mobile Banking applications:
|Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps||Primary Features|
|BHIM Indian Bank UPI||
|IB Smart Remote||
The account holder has to download the ‘Ind Pay’ app to obtain an Indian Bank mini statement. One has to sign in to the banking app with your account information then your m pin will be generated. Then you have to log in with your ID, password, and m pin, and then select the mini statement option from the screen. After selecting the small statement option you will see your last three transactions on the screen.
Advantages of the Mini Statement from the Indian Bank
The Indian Bank mini statement service is a very valuable one as it offers numerous benefits to its customers, including being able to get the customer’s latest transactions. Using a phone or SMS service account holder can get the latest five transactions.
In addition, one can get data from the previous ten transactions using a bank mobile application.
- Account holders can use the Ind Pay app without any additional cost.
- The Indian Bank mini statement service is at customer service all the time, it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The customer can access its transactions with utmost comfort, he doesn’t need to visit the branch to get all these data. They can get data by using SMS or net banking facilities.
- The account holder can receive the mini statement through SMS. It is not necessary to own a smartphone to make use of the service.
- If the internet is not available he can get a mini statement by giving a miss call on the number provided.
- These facilities have made it easy and less time-consuming for the customer to obtain a mini statement. The account holder can now obtain a mini statement from any location at any given time.
- By keeping track of account statements you can easily track what is happening in your account and can be aware of all the activities happening in your account. You will know all incoming and outgoing payments in your account. A customer can control his/her spending habits by keeping a check on his/her account statement.
Opting to receive a statement through email benefits the customer in several ways, these are as follows –
- Free of cost, hence economical. Saves time and energy as well.
- Can be accessed from home, giving you a comfortable option.
- It is environmentally friendly and saves trees as well.