The world is getting digitalised, and one of the biggest technological innovations by engineers is “artificial intelligence and data science”. AI & data science has not only smoothed the workflow in the organisation but it has impacted our daily lives. And this technology is opening various career avenues for artificial intelligence and data science engineering graduates.
If you are curious about understanding the importance of AI & Data Science in Today’s World, then read this blog.
Table Of Contents
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Engineering- Course Overview
- Importance of Artificial Intelligence & Data Science for Today’s World
- Why consider Arya College Jaipur to study AI & data science?
- Final words
- Frequently Asked Questions
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Engineering- Course Overview
One of the emerging fields of engineering, artificial intelligence, and data science is a skill-oriented undergraduate course offered by the best b tech colleges in Jaipur. This course prepares students for the machine-generated intelligence and analytics that will soon be influencing almost every aspect of our lives, enhancing human capabilities and enhancing efficiency, and influencing consumer goods.
Let’s take a look at the course highlights of Arya College, top-notch colleges in Rajasthan.
|Course Duration||4 years|
|Course Eligibility||Applicants must have studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics in class 10+2 level.
Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% marks in class 10+2.
|Availability of seats||60|
|Recruiting sector||Information technology, transportation, consultancy, banking sector, computer science, and service-based industries.
|Job positions||· System engineers
· Software Developer
· Computer vision engineer
· Quantitative analyst
· Data Analyst
· Deep learning engineer
Importance of Artificial Intelligence & Data Science for Today’s World
In today’s world, the importance of AI & data science is not limited to information technology, but various industries have benefited from this technology such as finance, education, health, media, manufacturing, legal, retail & commerce, etc. More & more industries are deploying this technology and AI & DS graduates from top BTech colleges in Jaipur are in their industry as they help in improving efficiency & optimisation.
1. Helps in reducing human error- This is one of the biggest reasons why top business organisations are using AI & data science as with the help of AI, you can reduce the error of tedious and monotonous tasks. AI technology uses an algorithm to make predictions that help in reducing error and increase accuracy.
2. Helps in handling Big data- Big data can be processed and understood by AI in relatively less time. It can swiftly collect data and extract the information that needs to be analysed. That’s not all, though, as AI can also understand and change this data to further process it.
3. Quick decision-making- Organisations need to make faster decisions in order to stay ahead of the competition and they require reliable information and insights to make the decision. And machines can now provide unified facts and forecasts to aid in making decisions more quickly thanks to AI and other technologies.
4. Automating repetitive tasks- Performing repetitive tasks used to be boring for the employees. And the employees were not able to concentrate on creative projects that require human attention. And now, with the help of AI and Data Science engineering, automation of routine monotonous tasks in different areas is possible for ex-data collection and entry, email responses, customer support through chatbots, software testing, etc.
5. Minimise the risk- AI is very helpful for the industry that includes hazardous situations. Artificial Intelligence and Data Science engineering can help in those areas by minimising human efforts. Robots with AI capabilities are highly employed for performing hazardous duties like mining coal, exploring aquatic life, helping with rescue efforts during natural disasters, and more.
6. Improving process & productivity- Repetitive tasks are done by AI and employees concentrating on creative projects enhance productivity and efficiency in an organisation.
7. Medical treatment – Artificial Intelligence and data science engineering has brought a big transformation in the medical industry. By utilising AI to create intelligent systems and workflows, medical treatments are becoming more accessible, effective, individualised, and equal.
8. 24×7 availability- It is not possible for humans to work round the clock, but AI has the power to work on multiple tasks simultaneously 24×7 without taking a break and with accurate results.
Click Here – What Is Coincident Lines?
Why consider Arya College Jaipur to study AI & data science?
This college is a popular name amongst the best private engineering colleges in Jaipur, for its industry-approved course curriculum and number of placements every year.
Recently, they have added Artificial intelligence and Data science engineering as part of their engineering program.
And few reasons why you should consider studying at this college are-
- The AI & data science department of the college is well-built with labs such as robotics labs, AI labs, and a research & development center. Many students have benefitted from this lab and have got their research work patented.
- Arya College Jaipur provides enormous opportunities for placement in reputed organisations such as TCS, Capgemini, Cisco, Wipro, L&T infotech, etc.
- You will be taken on industrial trips and will be given internship opportunities for practical exposure.
- Career development cell and Training & placement cell will help you choose the right career path for you and you’ll also learn how to enhance your soft skills and personality.
Artificial intelligence and data science have touched every industry in some way. According to IDC’s 2021 survey, 80% of companies are planning to invest or implement various business functions. And the Government of India is also boosting AI in every sector. This will generate various job opportunities for graduates from B Tech Artificial Intelligence colleges in India. So, do not wait and check out the course curriculum of top engineering colleges in Rajasthan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are examples of data science applications in real life?
Fraud & risk detection by banking organisations, airline route planning, and augmented reality are some examples of data science applications in real life.
- What is the future of artificial intelligence and data science engineering in India?
The AI market in India, by 2025 is predicted to reach 7.8 billion USD from 3.1 billion USD in 2020. In the coming years, India will see the dominance of AI in every sector and will bring enormous opportunities for artificial intelligence and data science engineering graduates.
- How AI is impacting the transportation industry in India?
With the help of AI technology, the transportation industry has invented self-driving cars which can run without human intervention. AI also aids in traffic management, passenger safety, and carbon emission reduction.
- What is the salary of an AI & DS engineer in India?
AI & DS engineers in India can earn an average salary of Rs. 11,98,776 per annum.
- Which is better CS or AI?
AI is better for students who are seeking to make a career in machine learning, natural language processing technology and CS is an optimal career choice for students seeking to make a career in software and other applications.