Doing the right type of makeup can be challenging, especially if under special circumstances like bangs, freckles, or glasses. Bangs may disrupt during makeup, freckles require more product for coverage and spectacles may or may not go with your makeup look.
Makeup for glasses can be a bit of a difficult task. Taking off the glasses and doing makeup with an unclear vision.
It can be hard to maintain and apply makeup if you wear a pair of eyeglasses.
But this shouldn’t keep you away from using and wearing your favorite products. All you have to do is to find the right makeup application technique!
Here are some techniques to make your face shine from behind your frames and rock your makeup with vincent chase eyewear glasses.
Click here – How many students appeared for NEET Exam?
Top Tips To Do Makeup With Your Glasses On
Shape Your Eyebrows
Make sure to shape and style your eyebrows in a way that matches your spectacles. If you’re wearing glasses with thinner frames, you can opt for the defined brow look by using a brow pencil. Whereas, thin brows will suit glasses with bigger and bolder frames. You’ll be thrown off guard once you see the effect this simple step will have on your face.
Color Your Eyelids
Most people who wear specs think that they won’t pull off eyeshadow. However, you can create endless looks that are simple but fabulous. There are a few things you should keep in mind before you do it. You can opt for a natural, everyday makeup look by going forward with nudes or blushed tones. Or you can go for a deeper and more dramatic look by using darker shades and tones. Just play around with eyeshadow as you normally would and don’t let the glasses stop you from flaunting your creativity.
Get well-defined eyes with a liner
A common misconception about glasses wearers is that their makeup should be kept simple and minimal. However, you can get that bold and striking eye makeup that can do wonders for your skin. Line your upper lash line with the standard black or funky-colored eyeliner to brighten your eyes and give your makeup and top-notch look.
You can choose from subtle shades like brown or use a striking blue eyeliner shade to compliment your features. All you need to do is create a bold and thick line so that your eyes can be seen through your glasses and you will be amazed at how your eyeliner with glasses will look.
Make your eyes stand out with kajal
Kajal is just like eyeliner, except it is applied on the lower lash line.
Using a kajal will automatically define your eyes and enhance their beauty. The kajal will add a dramatic volume to your eyes and intensify your makeup for glasses a hundredfold. It will give you long-lasting black color. You can also smudge it to create an illusion of thicker lashes on your lash line.
Go heavy on the mascara
Eye makeup is incomplete without mascara. Especially for spectacle wearers, if you’re worried that mascara might smudge and mess up your look as well as your spectacles, worry not! Mascara is an essential part of makeup. It will not only add volume to lashes, but it will enhance the overall appearance. Mascara is perfect as it gives you lifted, thick, and long lashes with no clumps, smears, or flakes! While using the mascara, make sure that you add more product to the base of your lashes for better results. Also, keep in mind to use volumizing or curling mascaras instead of lengthening mascara as extra-long lashes can scratch your glasses.
Click here – What Is The Best Conversion From Excel To PDF
Go Bold With Your Lip Color
Bold lip color will be great for glass wearers since it will create a prime focus on the lips and not on the eye makeup for the days you feel lazy to do your makeup. Consider a long-lasting lipstick that is highly pigmented for your makeup look. Line your lips with a lip liner to upgrade your lip look.
How to complete your makeup for glasses
- Consider using a mattifying primer for your face, especially for the bridge of your nose. It will prevent the nose from getting greasy and keep your glasses from slipping and sliding, intact in their place.
- There might be times when your glasses cast shadows around the eyes and your face. To counter this darkness, lighten up certain parts of your face like your eye contours, and the top of your cheekbones with a brightening concealer. You can use the Maybelline Foundation Finder tool to find the perfect concealer shade match and then use a shade or two lighter to create the brightening effect.
- The general rule of makeup is to highlight either your eyes or your lips – never both. If you wear dramatic glasses and match them with an equally dramatic eye shadow, you can downplay your lip makeup by using a nude lipstick shade or settle with a tinted lip balm
- The top of your cheekbones are often surrounded when wearing eyeglasses, and this takes away your chance to show off a blinding highlight. To make your face shimmer, mix in a few drops of liquid highlighter with your foundation to give your complexion an all-over radiant and dewy appearance instead.
- You can get some color to your face makeup by adding powdered or cream blush to the apples of your cheeks to make your makeup for glasses look naturally sun-kissed and glowy.
- Add a bit of shimmer to your allover makeup look to get a glowing yet dewy look.
- Also, style your hair according to the makeup look. Curls, straight hair, side braids – you’ve so many options to choose from.
- You can also decide your makeup look by your frame’s shade. Apply products that go well with your glasses and do not create a highly contrasting difference.
You can wear your favorite makeup look with your vincent chase eyewear glasses on. A good makeup look will not be disrupted by your glass frames.